Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where is our $$$ going?


So tired of my money going to businesses that aren't mine! Why is it so hard to support "black owned businesses"? We would rather take our money to other races and spend it their. In the industry that I'm in (hair/beauty) and alot of our money is going to the Asian communities getting the supplies we need. I feel like blacks don't support each other because we think that he/she is gonna "get ahead" of us. So sad.....why don't I show you how I do it and then you can take what I taught you and do the same thing? If we do it that way look how many businesses can be opened. I once had my own salon and honesty I was young and had no idea how to spend my money. I spent money on shoes, clothes, and bought a car and never really thought to set a little sumthin on the side. Well....had I done it the proper way I could have had a pretty nice size "egg" but as I got older I realized how important it is to save and better educate myself on business and finances. My dream now is to educate myself more on business and soon become my own CEO of a million dollar company. It's not far fetch, but closer than I think. I must tell myself everyday....."I AM BLACK, I AM A BUSINESS OWNER" and mean it when I say it!
So.......where is your money going?

*One Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment