Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 things that are driving me CRAZY!!!!


1) STOP smacking when you eat!! So rude...
2) WHY you all in my car....turn around and drive dummy!
3) IF I loaned you money give it to me the way I gave it to you! If I gave you cash, I dont want your rubberband check....aight!
4)RIHANNA stop singing you "HARD"! If you was that HARD you would've bit him back!
5)MEDIATAKEOUT.com stop posting lies about celebrities!! WHO CARES!?
6)EMPLOYERS:Dont call me on my day off cause I'M NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE!!!
7) WHITE people always looking at you like they "spooked"! Yes our President is BLACK...GET OVER IT!
8) WHY is my mama still telling me how to raise my kids?
9) WHY does the UPS man drop your box off and just leave without ringing the doorbell!
10)CHURCH folks always at a buffet bar somewhere hoggin up all the food...grinnin and smackin!

OK I HAD TO VENT.....

*One Luv

1 comment: